Quality Assessment Bureau Is One Of The Leading Business Management Consulting Organizations Offering Business Management Consulting Services To Organizations Of All Nature And Size.
OHSAS 18001 Is The International Occupational Health And Safety Management Ststem Standard, OHSAS 18001 Sets Requirements For Monitoring And Improving Safety In Workplace.
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System Helps You Safeguard Your Most Important Assets — Your Employees.
OHSAS 18001 Can Be Adopted By Any Organization Wishing To Implement An Effective System To Reduce The Risks Associated With The Health And Safety At Work Environment. The Standard Helps To Maintain A Healthy And Safe Work Environment, Which Makes Registration Key To Improvement In The Work Place. Maintenance Of Occupational Health And Safety Has Important Human Aspect, Which Presents The Ethics And Social Level Of Organization. Increasing Of Safety and Occupational Health Has Important Economic Meaning Because Solving Of Questions Connected With Occupational and Safety Management System, With Creation of Favourable Working Conditions and Working Relations Bring Optimization of a Working Process with Positive Economic Effects.
With A OHSAS 18001 Management System You Can Better Control Your Company’s Occupational Health and Safety Risks, Improving Its Performance in the Process.
An Ohsas 18001 Management System Is A Statement To Your Employees, Customers, Suppliers, Stake Holders And Community That Your Company Has Done Everything In Its Power To Reduce Health And Safety Risks. OHSAS 18001 Promotes A Safe And Healthy Working Environment By Providing A Framework That Allows Your Organization To Consistently Identify And Control Its Health And Safety Risks, Reduce The Potential For Accidents, Aid Legislative, and Compliance And Improve Overall Performance.
Key Elements Of OHSAS 18001
1. OHSAS Management Programme.
2. To Ensure The Implementation Of Safety And Avoid Dangerous Situations, The Training Is Needed.
3. Structure And Responsibility For Occupational Health & Safety Measures.
4. Communication To Internal & External Person.
5. Workplace Safety Is Advantageous For Everyone.
6. Operational Control
7. Way & Plan To Control Of Hazard Identification, Danger Assessment And Risk.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001
1. Protecting Employers From Bad Effects And Accident Of Workplace, Providing Of Comfortable And Safety Work Environment.
2. Manage Health And Safety Risks Effectively, Now And In The Future.
3. Reduced Operating Costs - By Decreasing Down-Time Through Incidents And Ill Health And Reducing Costs Associated With Legal Fees And Compensation
4. Increasing Of Employee Motivation And Attending Of Employee.
5. Determining Of Sensitive About Organization Occupational Safety, In Front Of Formal Places.
6. Increase Access To New Customers And Business Patners.
7. Eliminate Or Minimize Risk To Employees And Other Interested Parties Who May Be Exposed To Occupational Health And Safety Risks.
8. Improved Stakeholder Relationships - By Safeguarding The Health And Property Of Staff, Customers And Suppliers